Bay Learning Academy – Celebrating 10 Years!


International Students are accepted on these Visas:

Student Visa

These can be applied for from 3 months to 2 years. Please follow the link to the Immigration Website at the bottom of this page.

Working Holiday Visa

You can study for 3 months while on a Working Holiday Visa.

Visitor Visa

You can study up to 3 months on a Visitor Visa.

Guardian Visa

You can study for 3 months a year while on a Guardian Visa.

Full details of visa and permit requirements, advice on rights to employment in New Zealand while studying, and reporting requirements are available through the New Zealand Immigration Service, and can be viewed on their website at: